We’re vegetable obsessed! Asulia Foods makes all natural, handcrafted fusion plant-based dumplings packed with nutrient-dense veggies, superfoods, and flavor. A portion of profits goes to Room to Read, which supports girls’ education in developing countries.
Content Marketing Internship
Location: Boston, MA
The Content Marketing Intern will create consistent and strong content across all media platforms. Ideal applicants are individuals with strong writing and critical thinking backgrounds that seek to hone their skills in professional writing, branding, and messaging.
Main responsibilities include
- Assist in creating content for all platforms – You will manage content distributed through a number of different platforms, including Asulia’s social media accounts and the blog. You will also have the opportunity to create new initiatives to drive traffic to our website and develop content for our newsletter.
- Design marketing materials. You will be responsible for producing content that will be sent to partners and the community. These materials will also be used for different events and programs that take place.
- Manage social media. You will be actively updating social media to promote interest in Asulia. You will have the opportunity to analyze growth and performance of different social media initiatives. In doing this you will be able to develop reports and action items to evaluate Asulia’s marketing strategy.
Please note that in applying to this position you will be asked to provide a writing sample, a link to a personal blog and a twitter handle (if you have one).
Desired Skills & Background
- Website Development/HTML skills
- Proficient in WordPress
- Knowledge and prior use of social media such as Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- SEO: Knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics/AdWords is also a plus
- Graphic Design skills, we use Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidates with majors/backgrounds in humanities (English, Government, History, etc.) are urged to apply
- Seeking college credit
General expectations of all applicants
- You are committed to success and will take this opportunity seriously.
- Ideally you can commit 20 hours per week, we require a commitment of at least 15 hours per week.
- You are excited about and also share the belief of Asulia that “nutrition and education changes lives”
- You will thrive on being at a startup and take advantage of opportunities given to you during your internship.
- You can work effectively in a startup environment with relatively little structure.
- You are independent, biased to action, resourceful, and willing to learn while doing.
- You are well-versed in technology: We use: Macs, PCs, Microsoft Office, HootSuite, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc.), Survey Monkey, and Eventbrite
You don’t need to be an expert in all of these platforms — but you need to be competent enough with technology to learn new software quickly.
All Asulia internships are unpaid. We invest our time and energy to supporting our interns to ensure your success with Asulia and beyond. We want to help you discover your full potential!
Apply for this position
Please fill in our contact form here.