We’re vegetable obsessed! Asulia Foods makes all natural, handcrafted fusion plant-based dumplings packed with nutrient-dense veggies, superfoods, and flavor. A portion of profits goes to Room to Read, which supports girls’ education in developing countries.
Video Production Internship
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Become a Video Production Intern at Asulia! You’ll be in charge of video footage for the brand including events, promotional and educational videos. This is a great opportunity to create or grow a portfolio of work for yourself.
Major responsibilities include
- Create video footage for Asulia events, educational marketing campaigns, and food demonstrations. Content is of the utmost importance, so you will get hands on experience creating video content.
- Edit video footage you create and other. You will compile the videos into presentable and marketable pieces to be showcased on our website and through different marketing platforms on social media
Desired Skills & Background:
- Experience in capturing video footage
- Have your own video and audio equipment
- Proficiency in video editing software (FinalCut or Premiere)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in HTML are desirable
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Proficient with Vimeo, YouTube, and WordPress
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and background – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
General expectations of all applicants
- You are committed to success and will take this opportunity seriously.
- Ideally you can commit 15 hours per week, we require a commitment of at least 10 hours per week.
- You are excited about and also share the belief of Asulia that “nutrition and education changes lives”
- You will thrive on being at a startup and take advantage of opportunities given to you during your internship.
- You can work effectively in a startup environment with relatively little structure.
- You are independent, biased to action, resourceful, and willing to learn while doing.
- You are well-versed in technology: We use: Macs, PCs, Microsoft Office, HootSuite, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc.), Survey Monkey, and Eventbrite
You don’t need to be an expert in all of these platforms — but you need to be competent enough with technology to learn new software quickly.
All Asulia internships are unpaid. We invest our time and energy to supporting our interns to ensure your success with Asulia and beyond. We want to help you discover your full potential!
Apply for this position
Please fill in our contact form here.