I’m waiting to hear back from lawyers, vendors on pricing, and a graphic designer. Editing photos is taking a long time! I’m trying to edit, but I’m really not good at it. This is not because the pics need major changes, but the background needs to be smoothed out and uniform plus I have to decide if I want to keep the shadows.
How to tell if a business is just not that into your start-up
1. They don’t do what they say they will
2. You spend most of your time following up with them
3. You have a gut feeling it’s not working out
4. They aren’t very responsive
5. There’s always an excuse of why they haven’t been available
Have a plan B & C!